|PARAMETERS||RESIDENT INDIANS||NON RESIDENT INDIANS|
|Eligible borrower||Individuals or group of individuals||NRIs on regular employment or established business with regular income|
|Purpose||Construction / Repair/ Renovation/ Extension/ Purchase of land / Flat / House for residential accommodation.|
|Maximum Funding||75 % of construction / purchase cost OR Loan Eligibility whichever is lower.|
|Tenure||Upto 20 years||Upto 15 years|
|Repayment holiday||Maximum upto 12 months|
1. Salaried – Superannuation
2. Others – 65 years
3. Salaried – Superannuation (max 60 years)
4. Others – 65 years
1. Latest salary slip / certificate
2. Latest IT Return / Form 16
3. Latest bank statement – 6 months
1. Latest ITR with computation for the last 3 years & financials
2. Latest bank statement – 6 months
1. Latest salary slip OR certificate attested by Embassy / Employer along with operating international bank account wherein the salary is getting credited.
2. Employment Contract
a.Valid work Permit
b.Copy of Visa stamped on Passport with entry / exit seal.
c.A brief profile of the employer
1. Evidence of income (financials) duly attested by Sponsor
2. Operating international bank account and NRE Bank account statement for the last six months.
3. A brief profile of the business.
|Security||Mortgage of land and building to be constructed / purchased.|
1. Title deed, prior deeds and connected village & revenue records
2. Estimate, approved plan and building permit required for construction loan.
3. Sale agreement is required for property purchase loan.