A home to call your own. Thatâ€™s one of the biggest and most significant things in everyoneâ€™s life.Â
Choose the right home, opt for the housing loan that suits you best and you are settled for life. And remember, when you go for a housing loan, you stand to enjoy tax benefits too. All the more reason why you neednâ€™t have second thoughts when applying for a housing loan, especially one with CSB!
Home Loans now at 8.30%* p.a. for loans upto Rs 75 lakhs andÂ 8.63%* p.a. for loans above Rs 75 lakhs.
(*Interest rates are subject to change Floating interest rate linked to RLLR)
Affordable home loans from CSB with attractive features like:
|PARAMETERS||RESIDENT INDIANS||NON RESIDENT INDIANS|
|Eligible borrower||Individuals or group of individuals||NRIs on regular employment or established business with regular income|
|Purpose||Construction / Repair/ Renovation/ Extension/ Purchase of land / Flat / House for residential accommodation.|
|Maximum Funding||75 % of construction / purchase cost OR Loan Eligibility whichever is lower.|
|Tenure||Upto 20 years||Upto 15 years|
|Repayment holiday||Maximum upto 12 months|
1. Salaried â€“ Superannuation
2. Others â€“ 65 years
3. Salaried â€“ Superannuation (max 60 years)
4. Others â€“ 65 years
1. Latest salary slip / certificate
2. Latest IT Return / Form 16
3. Latest bank statement â€“ 12 months
1. Latest ITR with computation for the last 3 years & financials
2. Latest bank statement â€“ 12 months
1. Latest salary slip OR certificate attested by Embassy / Employer along with operating international bank account wherein the salary is getting credited.
2. Employment Contract
Â Â a.Valid work Permit
Â Â b.Copy of Visa stamped on Passport with entry / exit seal.
Â Â c.A brief profile of the employer
1. Evidence of income (financials) duly attested by Sponsor
2. Operating international bank account and NRE Bank account statement for the last six months.
3. A brief profile of the business.
|Security||Mortgage of land and building to be constructed / purchased.|
1. Title deed, prior deeds and connected village & revenue records.
2. Estimate, approved plan and building permit required for construction loan.
3. Sale agreement is required for property purchase loan.